1" black rubber washer
Size: 1” OD x 0.625” ID x 0.125” Width
This 1" rubber washer is used in the nozzle and is also used to attach a payload container to an FTC rocket.
Add a payload container on top of an FTC rocket:
- Insert washer into the middle of the StratoCoupler.
- Lightly screw the StratoCoupler onto the FTC rocket.
- Place a 25 cent US coin on top of the washer.
- Screw the payload container snugly on top of the coin.
- Screw the StratoCoupler very tight onto the FTC rocket.
- Pressure test to make sure there are no leaks.
A Chute Release device works best for deploying a parachute when attaching a payload container on an FTC rocket.